Research and Development cell is an integral part of the academic activities of Pallavi College of Engineering and Technology.
PEC-R&D cell is one of the wings of the Institute which facilitates, channelizes, records, and regulates all the academic, sponsored, collaborative research projects and consultancy works in the Institute. In a world increasingly propelled by technology, academic research forms the mainspring of a nation's economic growth.
PEC- R&D cell aspires to transform the lives of young budding engineers, research scholars and faculty through their innovative ideas to contribute for research at academic level.
PEC-R&D cell is closely working with core industries to train the students in this direction. This objective will be very close to the heart of the industry in the direction of producing ready to be employed engineers.
The key goal of the Institute is to provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive amongst the faculty and students. It also promotes and manages Institute-Industry interaction.
|S.No||Name of the? Committee Members||Department||Role|
|3||Dr.Mahesh Manivanna Kumar||EEE||Member|
|4||Dr.Subash Chandra Bose||Civil||Member|
|6||Mr.Sree Hari Raju||CSE||Member|
- Motivate the faculty members and students to publish papers in Journals and Conferences
- Motivate the faculty to file patents
- Motivate the faculty members to do consultancy work
- Organise conferences/seminars/workshops
- Procure research funding by applying projects to funding agencies
- Procure funding for conferences