Why Recruit at PEC
- Industry interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, paper presentations and quizzes are part of the teaching methodology. Focus on entrepreneurship, R&D and application-based learning.
- Tie-ups with leading Training institutes across industries.
- Training activities for B.Tech students mainly focusing on Career planning, Personality Development, Industry-Institute Interaction, In-Plant training, Industrial visits, and Entrepreneurship Development.
- Promoting career counseling by organizing guest lectures with expert's viz. senior corporate personnel, experts from industries of repute, and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
Facilities for Placement Activity
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Well established computer labs with LAN connection and 100Mbps internet
- Exclusive Seminar halls with audio & video facilities to organize CRT programs
- Company based self assessment tests
- Preparation material in soft and hard copy formats to enrich students.
- Preparing students for placement drives by arranging training in Reasoning and Aptitude tests, Group discussions, Soft skills, Case Studies, Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers from external industry expert agencies like TalentSprint, Aspiring Minds, Suntek ,Career Launcher etc., by MOUs or Tie-up arrangements. Special training for mediocre students.
- Special training for mediocre students.
Our Esteemed Recruiters