IQAC Objectives & Functions
The primary objective of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Some functions of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- ?Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
|S.No||Name of the Committee Member||Department||Role|
|1||Dr. M. Mahesh Manivanna K||EEE||Coordinator|
|2||S. Sree Hari Raju||CSE||Member|
|3||D. Rupa Kumar||ECE||Member|
|4||Dr. P. Epsiba||ECE||Member|
|5||Dr. R. Vishwanathan||ME||Member|
|6||Dr. R. Subhash Chandra Bose||CE||Member|
|7||K. Dhanunjaya Rao||HS||Member|
|8||Nithin Samudrala||CSE||Student member|
|9||G. Divya||ECE||Student member|