Our round-the-clock security provides a safe learning environment by protecting the students, staff and physical assets, while encouraging positive behaviour that fosters academic excellence.
- Monitoring and controlling access to campus facilities
- Providing surveillance of private records, materials and valuable equipment
- Tracking truancy and inappropriate student behaviour
- The institute has installed Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) to maintain a record of all that is going on in the campus for protection and monitoring. All the recorded data is periodically used to investigate any untoward incident.
- Managing parking permit and vehicle identification