The candidates should have at least 50% in 10+2 Examination in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry stream or 10+2 in a vocational computer course.
The candidate should have a minimum pass in 10+2 examination and should have qualified in the EAMCET conducted by the state government.
Filling The Form
The candidates allotted both by the Convener under merit quota or by the Management under the management quota shall approach the Principal/Director and take admission. The admitted candidates should fill in the prescribed Application forms in their own handwriting.
As per the state government rules 30% admissions are filled up by the management. The Convener through EAMCET Counselling will fill up the rest of 70% Merit quota.
Documents for Admission
Candidates should submit their admission forms along with the allotment letter either issued by the Convener or the management along with the two sets of photocopies of the following Certificates:
1. Transfer Certificate from the Institution where the Candidate last studied.
2. Date of Birth Certificate & SSC Memorandum of Marks.
3. Migration Certificate by students coming from Universities other than Osmania University area.
4. Bonafide Certificate for class I to XII.
5. Income Certificate of the parent/guardian (if necessary).
6. Nativity Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer (if necessary).
7. Caste/Community Certificate from an officer, not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer (if necessary).
Note: The College reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.