College Academic Committee
Role of the Committee:
- College academic committee is formed to discuss the academic matters of the college.
- Members of the committee give their suggestions and directions for the smooth running of the college in academic aspect.
- Principal of this institute is a convener of this council and the council meets every month to review the institutional functioning and also provide the necessary guidelines for various functional units. It consists of all Heads of the Departments, Senior Professors and In-Charges of important functional units.
- Members of the committee take the decisions regarding detention and condonations of students.
The College Academic Committee (CAC) shall have a minimum of Seven Members, including the Chairman. All other members will be nominated by the Chairman. The Constitution of the CAC will be as follows:
- Principal of the College: Chairman
- All Heads of the Departments
- Two other senior faculty members of the college.
- Officer in-charge of Academic/ Examination Section.
|01.||Dr. N. Satyanarayana||Principal||Chairman|
|02.||Mr. S. Sree Hari Raju||Assistant Professor||Member Secretary|
|03.||Mr. D. Rupa Kumar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|04.||Mr. P. Vimal Kishore||Assistant Professor||Member|
|05.||Mr. S. Bharath Chandra||Assistant Professor||Member|
|06.||Mr. K. Dhanunjaya Rao||Assistant Professor||Member|
Senior Faculty Members of the College :1. Dr. T.Srinivas
2. Dr. K.Srinivasa Reddy
Officer In-charge Examination Branch:1. Mr. Md. Jahangir Pasha
2. Mr. K. Nithin Kumar